Encouraging unity in our Nation by helping those in immediate need. This is what we can do now for our Homeless Americans.
Our organization began as a positive and noncontroversial reaction to the Women’s March on January 21, 2017. In one day, the Women’s March attracted over 3 million individuals across the United States, with the largest crowds marching through Los Angeles, New York City, Washington, D.C. The streets of cities as large as Los Angeles, New York City, and Washington D.C are shelter for our Homeless Americans. Our goal is to encourage a continual and collective effort and raise 3 million tangible donations for our 500,000 Homeless Americans. This is our way as a nation to say, "We did not forget you when we marched past you."
Why We are Doing this
- ~60,000 homeless individuals in New York City
- ~43,000 homeless individuals in Los Angeles
- ~11,000 homeless individuals in Washington, D.C
- ~500,000 homeless individuals in the United States of America
- ~3 million individuals come together to march in one day
- We believe 3 million could open their hearts to our Homeless Americans
- This is the positive, noncontroversial, Tangible More